Offers to visitors of the memorial
- group tour between 1.5 and 2.5 hours after previous application by mail includes the office, the media installation, the underground shelter and the concentration camp cemetery (minimum number of participants 5);
- group tour between 3 and 3.5 hours after previous application by mail additionally includes the von Neurath manor and the cemetery of the City of Vaihingen/Enz with graves of former concentration camp inmates (minimum number of participants 5);
- group tours in English as described above including the English version of the media installation after previous application by mail (minimum number of participants 5).
- lectures on the history of the camp or on the work and concept of the memorial available on request;
- teachers´ training on how to realize a visit to the memorial with the help of the didactic material especially developed for this purpose (“Medienkoffer”) both in the memorial and outside available on request;
When participating in one of the described offers above a donation of 4 – 5 € for adults and 2 – 3 € for pupils is expected to cover the expenses for running the memorial.
- annual commemoration around April 7th – the day of liberation – on the concentration camp cemetery;
- The memorial is open to the public every Sunday from 2 a.m. to 5.a.m. besides in December and January.